RIDE - KINK - 155 - 2019/2020
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
3 YEAR WARRANTY
Twin Hybrid Camber provides pop and smooth turn initiation. A quadratic sidecut provides predictability and edge hold. Slimewalls® and Cleave Edge™ provide a smoother ride and increase durability. The sintered base is harder and more durable. The Kink is a board designed for modern freestyle and street performance.
TWIN HYBRID CAMBER:
- A true twin shape hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.
BIAXIAL GLASS FIBERGLASS:
- 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving.
- High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
IMPACT PLATES LAMINATES:
- Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
Unique 3D structure built around our urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.