Quickly becoming known for contributions to snowboard culture far beyond her timeless style and decimation of street spots worldwide, Kennedi Deck’s love for snowboarding runs deep—complementing her milestone video parts by becoming a voice for the queer snowboard community and inspiring many to be their true, unapologetic selves. As a part of Kennedi’s pursuit for inclusivity, she has united her passions and inspired Vans Snow to launch its first-ever non-binary pro rider colorway with her interpretation of the Hi-Standard OG, now available in both men’s and women’s sizing. With features like our V1 Ultracush™ liner, V1 POPCUSH™ footbed, and V1 Waffle Lug outsole, Kennedi’s Hi-Standard OG is bringing you a combination of dynamic support and unfiltered boardfeel with unrestricted mobility.
• TERRAIN: ALL-MOUNTAIN AND PARK/STREET – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
• V1 Ultracush™ LINER – Featuring an Ultracush™ interior cushioning layer, the V1 liner also offers a dual-density heat-moldable core, a comfort flex neoprene toe box, and a closed-seam brushed fleece cuff.
• V1 POPCUSH FOOTBED – Single-density POPCUSH™ construction combines advanced 3D anatomical shaping and an anti-fatigue coring design for tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning.
• V1 WAFFLE LUG OUTSOLE – Paying tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put Vans on the map, this aggressive reverse waffle lug pattern is ideal for all-mountain and street performance. Expect high levels of boardfeel and traction.
• V1 HARNESS – Our lightest and most simple harness is designed to ensure effective support and heel hold when paired with our V1 liner.
• INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• PLEASURECUFF™ – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
• HEAT RETENTION 360o – The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.